Ok so Ella is growing and learning at a face pace. Today she was laying on the chaise chair with Brad and we were talking away about something and she rolled over all on her own and at first we didn't even notice but then we did and we were so pumped! Rolling over at 10 weeks is pretty impressive...i think? Babies are so amazing.
I went to a job interview today for USAA...I pretty much got the job but I have 2 more interviews this week. I am taking my time deciding where I want to work and for the first time ever I am not in a rush to find a job. yippee! Ella wants me to be a stay at home mom but Brad refuses to let me. wah.
Brad is at home sick today...he and Ella are passed out together. All that rolling over wore her out. More cute pics below. He loves her so much. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment