My blog is pretty much for Ella, however I need to vent for a few minutes. I have been interviewing and looking for a job for a little over a month. Every place I have been loves me and wants to hire me but the pay in San Antonio is VASTLY different from the pay in Dallas. So for those of you who ever consider relocating...don't do it. I know why the wages are lower here but I won't say that on my blog because some might get offended. I went for an interview on Monday and they told me I was hired but they needed to negotiate a salary. So I go home and email him what I expect and his response was "you are worth every penny of that but we are not even close so I won't waste your time"....WHAT??
So Ella you are still at home with me at 14 weeks of age today. :)
I am very very pleased with this but I am not sure your father is, nor is our account balance.
I did find a better daycare for you called Luv N Care. I have heard from many that this place is great. It's on the corner of Huebner and Lockhill Selma...So I put down yet another deposit in case I find a job soon.
No pictures today...I have some but I am not feeling like pictures right now. It's been a rough morning.
1.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hugs! Just know that God has a plan for you and a job lined up just for you!! Maybe the most important job is being a mommy right now. Don't stress, it will all work out.
ReplyDeletelove ya!
P.S. Quit being a snob! haha j/k