I didn't blog while I was preggo and now I wish I had because I honestly have about 5 pics of myself preggo. I felt so disgusting and sickly that I didn't want any pics taken. The pic above was from Sept. 5th, so Ella was born 19 days after that. This was the last pic taken. If I am allowed to have any more babies I will do a better job of taking pics of myself. I didn't start blogging until Ella was about a month old so I wanted to put some pics up of when she was ooohhh so tiny! I think she was a couple weeks old here. Oh man I can hardly remember her being that small. She was 7lbs 2oz and 19 inches long. This picture was taken when we still lived in Wylie(outside of Dallas).

She also won over daddy immediately...

Pic below was from Halloween!! She was a little over one month old. I am so in love with this picture. It's my fave of all time. I had it as the background on my cell phone for the longest time... 
So you ask what picture I have on my cell phone to replace it now? It had to be a good one...back to 5 mth pics.

Check out those thunder thighs!! She is one healthy baby. I love this picture. We were sun bathing together out in the backyard.
Her new fave thing to do is take walks with me in the baby bjorn. She laughs and makes noises the entire time we are gone. I wish I could see her face while we are walking. I promise to always walk you dear.
Last but not least I had to share the picture of Ella's new fave fans. Our dogs think they are also her mother. They are very protective of her and are very good about keeping their distance. I was busy reading and didn't notice Tess had made her way over to the blanket. I had to take a picture of this. Ella now notices them in the room and they steal her attention away from everything else and she cracks up at them. Shiloh likes to lick her feet but is very good at not getting in her face or level with her. I am so happy about that. I think she is probably somewhere around 17/18 lbs now and loves all of her baby food. I am still breastfeeding full time as well! I hope I am able to keep this up until 6 months and then I will only do it at night until 7 or 8 months. Crossing my fingers I make this happen but I know it will be hard to pump and work! Hopefully this working thing doesn't last forever...either way, by the time Ella is in school I am hoping to be teaching or not working....most likely teaching, that way I can pick her up from school and spend summers with her. I will try to keep blogging as often as I can but all of my friends that work full time have a hard time updating their blogs. I can guarantee I will have more stories next week from daycare. Brad took off this coming Friday and planned a day of hiking before I go back to work. Ella is going to hang with Gigi for the day. My mom is thrilled! Ella seems to know exactly who she is now and loves the sound of her voice, probably because it sounds about 99.9% like mine. Ok, gotta run. I am going to shoot Tess. She has been successful for the 3rd time today, in waking up Ella from her nap by barking. ughhhhhh.
Her new fave thing to do is take walks with me in the baby bjorn. She laughs and makes noises the entire time we are gone. I wish I could see her face while we are walking. I promise to always walk you dear.
Last but not least I had to share the picture of Ella's new fave fans. Our dogs think they are also her mother. They are very protective of her and are very good about keeping their distance. I was busy reading and didn't notice Tess had made her way over to the blanket. I had to take a picture of this. Ella now notices them in the room and they steal her attention away from everything else and she cracks up at them. Shiloh likes to lick her feet but is very good at not getting in her face or level with her. I am so happy about that. I think she is probably somewhere around 17/18 lbs now and loves all of her baby food. I am still breastfeeding full time as well! I hope I am able to keep this up until 6 months and then I will only do it at night until 7 or 8 months. Crossing my fingers I make this happen but I know it will be hard to pump and work! Hopefully this working thing doesn't last forever...either way, by the time Ella is in school I am hoping to be teaching or not working....most likely teaching, that way I can pick her up from school and spend summers with her. I will try to keep blogging as often as I can but all of my friends that work full time have a hard time updating their blogs. I can guarantee I will have more stories next week from daycare. Brad took off this coming Friday and planned a day of hiking before I go back to work. Ella is going to hang with Gigi for the day. My mom is thrilled! Ella seems to know exactly who she is now and loves the sound of her voice, probably because it sounds about 99.9% like mine. Ok, gotta run. I am going to shoot Tess. She has been successful for the 3rd time today, in waking up Ella from her nap by barking. ughhhhhh.
This is great, Jac! Nice work! And what a little cutie!! She looks fun!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
-Stac
JEM! Email me - lindseywyall@gmail.com
ReplyDelete