When I was younger Easer was my favorite holiday. We would have a huge Easter Egg hunt at my grandparents farm with all the aunts/uncles cousins...well somewhere along the line we stopped doing that and so this year I convinced my mom to bring it back(after trying to talk Brad into making a trip to gainesville to visit his family...I failed because I didn't have off work and that's a long drive). We had a blast hunting eggs. Brad and I spent the night at my parents house Saturday night to help dye the eggs. We had 6 dozen hard boiled and 6 dozen plastic eggs...it took forever to get this done. The Easter Bunny (aka gigi and popa) hid the eggs this morning and Ronny, Kelly, Logan, Ryan, Kimberly, Brad, Ella and I hunted them. There were 2 "golden" eggs for the adults to find and had a bit of something special in them...brad found one and I found the other so we had to give one up and decided to give it to Logan. The rule was the same family could not have both golden eggs if we found them. So here are the pics from the weekend, please excuse the time/date on each picture. I broke my camera and I am using a borrowed one until I decided to invest in a really nice one. I have yet to figure out how to remove the time/date but once I decide to take the time to do it I am sure I can...first I have to try.



Ella loves it at Gigi/Poppas because she gets to take a bath in the sink. She is six months and (almost) 2 weeks. She is growing up so fast already and has me so twisted inside. She makes every single inch of my heart smile. She is laughing ALL the time now at mommy and gets sad when I leave the room. This morning she started crying when I left the room. Is it bad that I was really excited about this??
Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! We sure did! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment