4.28.2010

Teething!

Teething is here. Let me tell you how fun this is. She has every single possible symptom of teething. Diarrhea, drooling, coughing, runny nose and extremely irritable. Poor baby. I have noticed that it looks like she is getting her outer front incisors before the center ones. That area looks the most swollen and I can see a tiny white spot. She will look really funny if this is the case but maybe it's just my imagination and she will get her center incisors first. Either way I don't care because we have a healthy baby and many parents would love to be in our shoes with that!

I am really tired because we are running on very little sleep for the past 2 nights. I really might go to bed at 7 tonight. I will post pics towards the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment