5.14.2010

Weekend!

The weekend is FINALLY here and Ella is feeling better. I am SO SO grateful for that by the way. Tonight my parents, Kimberly, Ryan, Ronny, Kelly, Logan, Brad, Ella and I are going to La Fogata for this(stole this from the menu I was just staring at on their website):
In celebration of my birthday I think I will have TWO! Watch out...seriously though, they are the best margaritas around and I love that they put the little flower in it. We used to go here all the time in college because they saw a bunch of tall white girls coming in and were happy to serve all us minors! (Ella won't be allowed to go there :) It has been raining, more like pouring all day thus far. Luckily they have a really neat-o covered patio to sit on. I highly recommend this restaurant for any out of townees coming in for the wedding.

Looks like we will spend the weekend packing since we haven't even started. We are moving to Boerne in a couple of weeks. We are doing a major down size and want to be closer to my parents since they seem to be watching Ella a lot these days. My mom doesn't work every day so she is able to watch Ella when she is sick and it will work out so much better if we are in Boerne. So yes between moving and the wedding we have a ton going on.

Have a good weekend and come to the packing party if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment