7.18.2010

the perrins.

It's official. My name is Jacqueline Elizabeth Perrin. We have the wedding license back from the state and it's for real. I can't believe it. After all the planning and stressing and nonsense that goes with a wedding...it ended up perfect. It was so much fun having all of the Perrins come down. They floated the river with us on Thursday and it was a blast even though it was cold and raining. Brad's USMC friends came from Alabama and Ohio and Brad was on cloud 9 with them here. We can't wait to see them again, hopefully it will be a little less than 10 years this time. As expected Ella was the hit of the party. She was such a good baby all week and all she wanted was a few minutes with mommy. I am sure she was very confused being passed around to all these strangers. I can't wait to get all the pics back from the wedding because I know they ended up perfect but here are some sneak peaks.

Bridal portrait pic above...love the background. A really great family friend Nicole Hatter did my pics and she started out doing this as a hobby and happens to be amazing at it. I am glad she is my friend (ok nicole, there ARE other reasons why I am glad, but esp. this one). She also did our Christmas pics which turned out so perfect.
Me and the previous most important men in my life. Now they are a VERY close 2nd. I could not have a more perfect father and bothers. I am so blessed.

Me and my besties. From left to right: Kristin, Taylor (cousin and jr bridesmaid), Marci, ME, Kelly, Kimberly, Avery. I have known Avery since I was in 7th grade. She is preggo with her 3rd girl. Kristin and Marci I met waiting tables at Alamo Cafe during college. They would come home from school in the summers and Avery and I worked at Alamo Cafe with Marci and Kristin who went to the same high school. We have been best friends since the first time we hung out. My sister in law Kelly is preggo with her 2nd baby girl (yes girls everywhere). I love her to death and I have known her since I was 15? Yaa a long time she has been in our family. I honestly can't remember the days prior to Kelly. Kimberly is my other sister in law who is married to Ryan. Taylor is my cousin who i just LURVE and wish she lived closer to me. I remember the fist time I held her as a baby. She is still so beautiful and sweet. I am really lucky to have such great girls around me all the time.
Ok, so now back to my princess. Below are some pics of her and the Perrin side of the family. If she is half as beautiful as her cousin Ashton we will be doing just right. Ella loves Ashton and kept pulling her hair.


Ella and Granny (brads mom) she looked gorg at the wedding!

Ella and 2nd cousin Katy below. So purty!

Here are just some 10 month pics! wow. how did that happen? 10 months? I need some help planning this baby's 1st Birthday!! Any takers? :) I can't plan another party!!! She is pulling up on anything and everything and her fave word is "mamaaa". She has started standing on her own but falls on her bum pretty quickly if she isn't holding on to something. She is very brave though and tries it often!
Swimming is her new fave thing. She was so cute today in her new pool!
I have been a terrible blogger because of the wedding. But I am back on board. Trust me! I gotta take pics everyday now to catch this little baby in action. She is growing so fast! I can't handle it. Guess it's time to have another, right Brad?

5 comments:

  1. Jax! Tap the brakes on the 2nd baby comment. Lets get our babies out of diapers and then we will talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what happened to my post, I did it from my Iphone so I prob. jacked it up! I love this post, we can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! The pics are gorgeous, as is Miss Ella (as usual).

    Oh, and I looked up the name of that baby food book author: Annabel Karmel. I don't have any of hers but want to get one.

    ReplyDelete