10.31.2010

i'm baaaaackk!

So I guess I got so behind with pictures that I just stopped blogging.
Here are some pics from August 7th(wow she already looks so different). This was pre hospital trip but she was already sick and we had no clue it was her back! I went to wal-mart and bought a swing to try and cheer her up. If I recall correctly she enjoyed it for about 10 minutes.

Her first Labor Day Weekend Boerne Parade! There is cousin Logan with her daddy and my brother Ryan's niece Marissa! You can see Ella's pic line patch on her right arm peeking out.
This was after the parade. We all went to my parents house for dinner. Cousin Aaron was in town...Ella still couldn't quite sit up but that was NOT going to stop her from playing with sidewalk chalk. She is pretty much obsessed with Logan. Cousin Aaron was sweet enough to have a tea party with Logan.



Hallelujah...this is the day before the picc line came out! Back in action sitting and standing. How can you get any cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment