11.01.2010

Chewbacca!

Don't be too impressed. Ella was in bed by 7:30! Woohoo! That never happens, so as promised....here are Chewy pics. She was so stinkin cute and happy! Other than the fact that it was 80+ degrees here and she was sweating in this costume...it was perfect! I had to get a pic with her fave toy. She refuses to walk on her own but will walk all over town with her singing lawn mower as I call it.
Logan loves giving her sweet kisses now. She is getting to be such a good older cousin. She always askes "where's olla"? Then as soon as she sees her she rushes to her and gives her big hugs and kisses.

I think Hayden was teaching Logan something right here as Ella was attacking Hayden's Buzz wings.
Ella was so interested in this candy bucket I could not get her to look at the camera. She wanted to some how get in the bucket. That's her new thing...crawling in boxes, cabinets, the fridge, dishwasher, pretty much anything. How cute are all these kids?!?! Awe...I heart Halloween! Next year I am positive she will want to be something girly so I guess this was our only year of choosing her outfit for her.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute chewy, but I bet she was hot! what is up with this weather?! I love seeing all the kids dressed up, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete